20 Minutes Spicy Egg Salad Stuffed Avocado
Since we love avocados, we searched the web for some fast keto friendly meals. We stumbled upon some Egg salad stuffed avocado. After tweaking and combining some different recipes, we ended up making the one below! This is a super fast meal that took us about 20 minutes to make including staging for video! It turned out great and was relatively a light lunch. Additionally, it doesn’t weigh you down post meal. This makes for a perfect Saturday or Sunday lunch. Have fun and enjoy!
Spicy Egg Salad Stuffed Avocado
6 Serving ingredients:
- 3 medium Avocados
- 6 large hard boiled Eggs
- 3 Celery stalks
- 1/3 medium Red onion
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Hot sauce (2 teaspoons for Hotter Egg Salad)
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle Paprika
1. Spicy Egg Salad Stuffed Avocado is very fast and simple. First hard boil eggs. Once your eggs are boiled, lay them out on your cutting board along with the 3 stalks of celery, and 1/3 red chopped onion.
2. Dice up all of the ingredients. To create different textures, sizes can vary.
3. Mix in a bowl all ingredients – Eggs, Vegetables, 4 tbsp. Mayonnaise, 2 tsp. Spicy Brown Mustard, 2 tbsp. Hot Sauce, 1/2 tsp. Fresh Lime Juice, 1 tsp. Cumin, Salt and Pepper to taste.
4. Stir all ingredients until distributed well.
5. Using a sharp knife, slice open avocados and remove the pit of each.
6. Fill the mixture into the avocados and add a shot more of hot sauce. Sprinkle Paprika to garnish and you’re done!
Per each half Spicy Egg Salad Stuffed Avocado:
Calories = 280
Fats = 25g
Net Carbs = 3g
Protein = 8.5g